- Long Lake Cemetery
- Honours & Awards
- Presentations & Articles
News & Events
Finns in the Inco Triangle and IN Touch 1936-2002
Finnish Canadian Historical Society of Sudbury published this book in April 2017. It will be available for sale at Mayfair on May 13th 10 am at Finlandia Village, 4th Ave. Sudbury.
Also available now at Ramakko's on Regent St., Sudbury and Pinehill Lumber in Lively
Book is 383 pages, over 700 articles and photos and mentions over 1,600 people.
Price is $25
Collection of Articles and Photographs of people of Finnish heritage in the Inco Triangle and IN Touch, publications of International Nickel Company Limited (Later Inco Limited and Vale Canada Ltd.)
The Inco Triangle was a monthly publication of happenings in the company’s operations and events in the lives of its employees. IN Touch was a quarterly publication that highlighted events in the lives of Inco pensioners such as retirements, anniversaries, sports and hobbies.
- Toivonen genealogy request added to Genealogy section and also in Photos
- Album of Photogrphs Submitted by FCHS Members to Finland's 100th Anniversary Commemorative Book for 2017 - February 10, 2017
- The Burials Database has been updated as of March1, 2017
- Additional photos added to Sudbury Historical Photos
- Meetings of the Society are held at the Finlandia Village at 1:00 pm on the last Sunday of each month except for the months of June, July & August
Links - to other sites
History of the founding of the Society
Members & Executive
Long Lake Cemetery
Honours & Awards
Presentations & Articles - by members & guests